Choose Keating for
While central heating and air conditioning is the traditional choice for indoor climate control, it’s not the only one. Have you ever considered a ductless mini-split system? These compact HVAC systems can maintain comfortable temperatures without the ductwork of traditional equipment.
Even if a mini-split could be the right fit for you, it’s important to choose a trusted brand. Keating Plumbing & Heating installs and services Electric Mitsubishi mini-splits, which offer fast and reliable comfort. We can seamlessly install your new, customized comfort system in your home and keep it running at peak performance.
What is a Ductless Mini-Split?
“Ductless” comes from the fact that mini-splits don’t use a network of air ducts. Instead, they’re split between an outdoor unit and an indoor air handler. Heating and cooling is moved by the outdoor unit into the air handler via metal tubing.
Mini-splits are a great alternative or supplementary piece of HVAC equipment. Consider installing one if:
- Your current system is more than 12 years old, only provides heat, or struggles to keep up with your temperature or humidity-level preferences.
- You have a detached space like a garage or workshop.
- You’re planning a home renovation or addition.
Benefits of Mini-Split Systems
The key differences with Mitsubishi Electric mini-split systems is superior comfort, lower energy costs, zero emissions and quiet operation. As long as you keep your mini-split in good shape, you’ll enjoy these advantages as well. Benefits include:
1. Lower energy use. Mini-split systems don’t use as much energy for heating and air conditioning as centrally located equipment. Over the lifetime of a well-maintained mini-split, that’s a lot of money saved on your monthly bill! Plus, a mini-split system may also qualify for local electric utility rebates.
2. Quiet, compact design: Mini-splits run more quietly than many other HVAC systems. And with their customizable and compact design, you can install them in small spaces and still achieve optimal comfort.
3. Can fill in gaps in your HVAC system: Whether you’re trying to heat a newly added sunroom or keep your woodshop cool in the summer, a ductless mini-split can fulfill roles that large, central systems can’t.
Why Choose Keating for New Installation?
Mitsubishi Electric provides an industry leading 12 year factory warranty protection to back-up their unmatched performance and product quality. The only way to secure a full 12 year warranty is purchasing and installing your Mitsubishi Electric product from an authorized Diamond Contractor.
Why not schedule an appointment with a comfort specialist today? You can reach us by phone at 603-556-8724.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Serving These Communities and More
About Keating Plumbing and Heating
At Keating Plumbing and Heating, we’re proud to offer products from Lennox® – a company whose dedication to your home comfort matches our own. We have the experience and skills to find the correct HVAC solution for your home, whether you need a small repair or a new system. Trust us to take care of your home and we’ll make sure you’re comfortable at all times. Call us at 603-556-8724 or contact us online so we can work together toward total home comfort!